The current development must be relevant to the topic of the day and not be older than 6 months. These may be drawn from periodicals (including electronic periodicals), such as the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Fortune, Business Week, The Economist, the New York Times, etc.
Topic – including source and date (2%)
• Background – what is the history of the issue, why is this topic of interest? (2%
• Recent Developments – what is different from the past, what are they trying to
accomplish? (2% points)
• Effects – what does the company/organization/interest group expect to happen?
• Possible Strategies – your recommendations/predictions (2%)
• Presentation Skills (5%) – See Presentation Evaluation Form on BlackBoard.