In total, you should write, and one project proposal (The assignment coming later)
You should write one memo for each section of readings as listed above. In each memo you should summarize the content of the readings and provide a short analysis or discussion of your main findings in the readings). The analysis or discussion should preferably prepare for the project proposal. You must use page-specific references in the memos.
- Bartens, U (2015) Minority Rights in the European Union after Lisbon, Nordic Journal of Human Rights Vol. 33, Issue. 1 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/18918131.2015.1000053
- Kymlicka, W (2008) The internationalization of minority rights, International Journal of Constitutional Law, Volume 6, Issue 1, 1 January 2008, Pages 1–32, https://doi.org/10.1093/icon/mom032
- Kymlicka, W. (2015) Multiculturalism and Minority Rights: West and East, Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe, Vol 14, No 4, 2015, 4-25. http://www.ecmi.de/fileadmin/downloads/publications/JEMIE/2015/Kymlicka.pdf
- Jutila, M. (2017) New national organization of Europe: nationalism and minority rights after the end of the Cold War, International Relations, Vol. 31(1) 21–41 http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0047117816659531
- Macklem, P. (2008) Minority rights in international law International Journal of Constitutional Law, Volume 6, Issue 3-4, 1 July 2, Pages 531–552, https://doi.org/10.1093/icon/mon019