Of the explanations for tax revolts discussed in the book, which one is the most convincing or persuasive? Least convincing or persuasive
Assignment 7: Chpt. 13, 14, 15Instructions
This assignment covers three chapters (30 points).
1. Discuss the meaning of the NIMBY syndrome.
2. What does NIMBY mean? Discuss it as it applies to wind power in the video. Apply the NIMBY principle to a specific controversy in your neighborhood, town, district.
3. What does the Constitution say about government taking property from citizens?
1. Distinguish between progressive, regressive and proportional taxes. Give an example of each.
2. What is the primary source of revenue for the following levels of government?
3. Of the explanations for tax revolts discussed in the book, which one is the most convincing or persuasive? Least convincing or persuasive?