In a multi-paragraph essay, support your answer to this question. Reinforce your position with specific details and examples from readings and your own experience.
As you write, remember your essay will be scored based on how well you:
· develop a multi-paragraph response to the assigned topic that clearly communicates your thesis to the audience.
· support your thesis with meaningful reasons and sufficient details.
· address the readers’ concerns, opposing viewpoint, or counterarguments.
· organize your essay in a clear and logical manner, including an introduction, body, and conclusion.
· use well-structured sentences and language that are appropriate for your audience.
· edit your work to conform to the conventions of standard American English.