- Course Name: Quality Management Systems and Approaches
Topic: How is the perceived quality dimension of the quality management principles
affected organization Excellence?
You have to write about the selected one dimension (perceived quality dimension) of the quality
management principles and conduct a review of the academic literature to identify FIVE research
write an analytical report that consists of 1000 words.
The report shall include:
Your terms of reference:
• Define the topic: you must define the topic and components of the topic
• Search for materials: use search tools (such as the library catalogue, databases,
bibliographies) to find materials about the topic
• Evaluate what you have found: read and evaluate what you have found in order to
determine which material makes a significant contribution to the understanding of the
• Analysis and interpretation: provide a discussion of the findings and conclusions of the
• Describe the relationship of each work to the others under consideration
• Identify new ways to interpret, and shed light on any gaps in, previous research
• Resolve conflicts amongst seemingly contradictory previous studies
• Point the way forward for further research
• The report should be typed and clearly laid out, preferably 12-point font, 1 1/2 line
• Spell/grammar checked
• The key to success is analysis: Why? So what? Specific recommendations, resulting from
use of the theory. Not simple description of what you have seen without thinking about
• It is essential that you conduct your analysis making explicit and acknowledged use of the
• There must be a bibliography and all references must be correctly cited.
• It should be written in a report style, not a long essay.
Assignment: Useful Hints
You need to be balanced in your approach, give a critique, good and bad aspects, and use the models to
make your choices clear. This will help ensure you conduct a thorough analysis and derive valuable
This is coupled with the balance between description and analysis. Some of the former is necessary, but
it is the latter that is vital. This demonstrates your understanding and particularly your ability to apply
the theory and derive useful practical results, understanding and recommendations. It is these analytical
aspects which represent the higher levels of learning that can be used a transferable skills valued by
both academia and employers.
It is important that you break the report down into a logical sequence with a series of headings
2. Key Words:
• set the scene, state the aim of the paper and the approach you are taking to
• You must start by analyzing your interest when initially thought about this
topic (problem, existing challenge or a new innovation) and how you have
reached to the final shape of your research question. You are effectively
demonstrating that this is a good topic.
• After writing your research objectives (that will be mapped later with your
results/ findings and conclusion), you have to explain all keywords that you
have selected in the title, research question or within your text to better help
reader to locate topic.
• Introduction to the perceived quality dimension of quality management
principles, which was compiled by David Garvin small sentence about each.
Why this is importance to the organization.
4. Literature Review:
• This is also an academic report so it should have the relevant academic
underpinning. You need to use the academic models, and references I sent in
the attachment articles which you can choose 5 from them, refer, compare
and contrast your results. Make sure that you apply them in a meaningful way
to ask suitable questions, get useful answers that you can analyze, discuss.
• You give appraisal how good this dimension is? How actually contribute an
organization excellent? telling facts.
• Explanation of how each research paper is similar to and how it varies from the
• What elements are impact of perceived quality? for example finance
performance, critically you have to give more.
• How is perceived quality affect the organization in positive and negative point
• Is that dimension being important to take care by organization? why?
• Did perceived quality impact by creating?
5. Research Methodology and Strategy:
• After recalling the different methodological choices, you will justify how the
method that you have selected is suitable to your research.
• This will include strategy, data collection and analysis tool.
• Say your opinion based to the theory development and data analysis
• Advice the organization by set strategic plan for how to improve their quality
throw consider perceived quality dimension as its importance.
8. Conclusion and finding:
• Conclusions as to which papers are best considered in their argument, are
most convincing of their opinions, and make the greatest contribution to the
understanding and development of their area of research
• Summary conclusions regarding your analysis of the research papers and the
justification of the selection made:
• Citations and references to all sources used
• show important diagram you find related to the topic one or two diagram you
Please follow and like us: