Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
2. Identify the skills and knowledge that are imparted to police trainees during their academy training and explain the importance of these skills in relation to real world applications.
3. Provide your own definition of community-policing and explain the difference between community policing and traditional policing.
4. Critically examine the important elements of implementation and evaluation phases of community policing and problem solving.
5. Determine the top five (5) qualities that detectives and undercover officers need to possess (one  being the most important). Provide a rationale for your response.
6. Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.