Professional Custom Accounting: Analyze how each of the different conclusions regarding the topic use particular evidence to support their claims
- Explain the issue, including definitions of common terms involved in the issue and why this issue is controversial.
- Identify and describe three to four different conclusions that are drawn when arguments related to the issue are made.
- Summarize the kinds of evidence typically used for each constructed argument related to the issue. Be sure to discuss the reasons these kinds of evidence are used and/or are most effective.
- Analyze how each of the different conclusions regarding the topic use particular evidence to support their claims, paying particular attention to analyzing how the conclusions rely on different facts, different sources of evidence, or different reasoning from other conclusions. In other words, explain why certain groups would use a particular type of evidence while an opposing group would use a different type of evidence, or how two groups can represent that same data in two completely different ways.
- Utilize at least three different sources and properly cite them throughout the presentation.