Professional Custom Accounting: List an example of a schema that has changed, in your own knowledge development. involving the field of psychology.
- Why is it suggested that cognitivists disagree with the behaviorist view that learning only occurs if there is an outward manifestation? What other notable differences do these two theories suggest?
- Do you agree with the cognitivist view that learning is a change in one’s schemata? (Support with citations.)
- How have your personal schemata changed throughout your life? (Could be about learning, but also about other domains such as love, honesty, hard work, loyalty, etc.)
- List an example of a schema that has changed, in your own knowledge development. involving the field of psychology.
- Based on cognitivism, what implications does it suggest is a potential concern for effectively processing information when cognitive load is not effectually considered?
- Do you recall a time where learning was difficult because there were too many components all at once? What strategy(ies) did you use to work through this situation?