Professional Custom Accounting Papers: • The basic Instincts—sex and aggression • Psychosexual development • Id-Ego-Superego • Conscious –preconscious –unconscious • Defense Mechanisms
To help you in this exercise, here is a partial list of the main theorists and concepts from the psychodynamic model. In the Main Concepts section of your paper, you will need to include ONE concept from this model to include.
• The basic Instincts—sex and aggression • Psychosexual development • Id-Ego-Superego • Conscious –preconscious –unconscious • Defense Mechanisms
• Individuation • Collective Unconscious–Archetypes • Synchronicity • Introversion and extroversion
• Birth order • Feelings of Inferiority • Goal directed behavior
• Object relations • Good enough mother
• Psychosocial development—the Epigenetic Principle • Identity Development
• Triangle of conflict
There is no requirement in week three for this-the section must be completed by week five.
Research a minimum of four of the eight scholarly sources related to these concepts in the Ashford University Library to support your statements in the paper. Popular websites and your textbook may augment, but they will not count toward the minimum number of sources needed for the paper.
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title page and references page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.