Professional Custom Accounting Papers: handwriting analysis as evidence of special interest to the case.
handwriting analysis as evidence of special interest to the case.
After researching a case for handwriting analysis , complete the following:
- Briefly summarize the case.
- Provide specifics about the investigation/background of the case. Were there any problems associated with handling the evidence in this case?
- If your case includes more than one type of evidence, other than the required evidence in your assigned case, please note that as well.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
discuss the following information for the case
- A summary of the case
- Written material providing specifics about the investigation/background of the case, including any problems associated with handling the evidence in this case
- How a criminalist may properly collect, preserve, and analyze the evidence presented (from Group Portion)
- Specific laboratory techniques that may be conducted to analyze the evidence (from Group Portion)
- What is the importance of expert testimony? Explain.
- What problems exist with the use of expert witnesses? Explain.
- What role might an expert witness play in this particular case? Be specific. 4-5 pages
- 4-5 pages