Professional Custom Accounting Papers: How do you define a global strategy? Compare and contrast global strategy with other international expansion strategies.
I think we need to look at some of the internal factors,” she says. “We know what our capabilities are on the domestic front, but what about in the global market? We have a fairly strong market presence here in higher-end markets, but how does that translate globally?”
Discuss the following:
- How do you define a global strategy? Compare and contrast global strategy with other international expansion strategies.
- Identify a minimum of 3 possible countries for globalization. Research each of these locations in the furniture industry, and document both the pros and cons of using these in global strategy.
- What country would you choose? What evidence can you provide in support of your choice?
- What evidence might somebody else, who does not agree with you, provide to support an alternative choice?
- Recommend two or three areas to benchmark in preparation for the decision regarding global expansion. MUSE materials provide information regarding this topic.
The materials found in the M.U.S.E. may help you with this assignment, such as the audio file Benefits of Globalization. This file provides real-world experience, which may help you with this assignment.