Professional Custom Accounting Papers: Identify the Web site, the sender, and perceived receiver.
If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn IOS App, please click “View in Browser.”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Communication Process
Find a Web site that has an “About Us” section or a “Press Release” section.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper addressing the following:
- Identify the Web site, the sender, and perceived receiver.
- Analyze the integrated business communication.
- Assess the media richness of the section.
- Describe how the message is framed.
- Identify opinion leaders.
- Make recommendations for improving word choice.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format. Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.