Professional Custom Accounting Papers: Sexual offenses and Sexual offenses
Elaborate and discuss these statements in a detailed form.
- Has the client ever paid another or been paid for sex? What were the circumstances?
- Justify and provide several and relevant examples to the latter.
- Note: Use discretion in asking these questions.
- Has the client ever forced anyone to have any kind of sex with him or her?
- What happened? How did it make the client feel? Did he or she ever tell anyone about it? How has this affected him or her?Professional Custom Accounting Papers:
- basic rights
- Ask the client if there are any questions that it seems like were missed in terms of their sexuality or sexual concerns?
- Is there anything else the client thinks you should know?
- Is there any aspect of the client’s sexual history or current life that the client is curious about or that causes him or her distress or concern?