Professional Custom Accounting Papers: What was the main issue that was at the core of the persuasive encounter?
Situation Overview (approximately 2 pages) Analyze a recent persuasive encounter you have directly experienced (not one described to you by a family member, friend, or coworker). Keep in mind that negotiations involve persuasion, so you can share a recent negotiation or a time when you presented an argument of some sort. In this section, focus on WHAT led to the persuasive encounter. Write a narrative of the persuasive encounter as if you were telling it to another person.
· What was the main issue that was at the core of the persuasive encounter?
· Who was involved? What were the relationships among those involved? What power, if any, was evident in the relationship(s)?
· How do you think the other person(s) in the persuasive encounter viewed it?
· Who else may have been affected by this persuasion? How did the impact on them affect your approach?
· Why is the persuasive encounter worthy of analysis? What can you and your reader expect to gain by examining and analyzing the interaction?
Please be specific in use of pronouns and names of people within the interaction. If you want to maintain anonymity of those involved, you may create pseudonyms rather than referring to individuals by position or through some other naming device.