In 1,250-1,500 words:
- Briefly explain the claims of both articles as well as the background of the controversy and how it became controversial. Including how historical perspectives and theories add to the controversy.
- Examine the evidence given in the articles and explain which article creates a stronger argument.
- Identify any logic fallacies that exist in both and explain what makes them logic fallacies (For a list of logical fallacies, follow this link https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/03/).
- Describe why the article’s argument is stronger than the other. Give examples from both. Include how current perspectives and theories support your rationale.
- Describe how the controversy you chose is applicable and significant to the world.
Use five to six scholarly references to support your claims.
Please follow and like us: