PUB 503 ML:Theories, Principles,& PracticeofPublicAdministration
Questions & Key Terms [Day Two]
Critical Thinking Questions
- What is Policy? Is it taken for granted or does it have to be written down somewhere? Is it subjective or objective? How does the term apply to government, private sector organizations and groups, as well as individuals? Give at least three examples.
- Why is Woodrow Wilson consider the father of public administration in the United States? How did future President Wilson influence the development of political “think tanks” in America?
- What is a “paradigm”? How is it utilized by folks trying to explain the relationship between folks who are responsible for the delivery of governmental services to the stakeholders located within their area of responsibility?
- How did the wealth and power of the Rockefeller family influence the development of public administration? Explain.
- Because folks need assess to various governmental programs, was it practical for politics and public administrators be completely separateroles? Explain
- What is governance? Does it work? Explain
Please follow and like us: