Answer these essay questions:
- Read Case 8-3 of the textbook and write the required refusal letter using the principles discussed in Chapter 8. Explain what you found difficult about writing such a letter.
- Using the principles discussed in Chapter 8, write a business memo appropriate for a division manager of an appliance wholesaler to write to his sales staff regarding a new company policy that – due to budget cutbacks – changes their vehicle reimbursement from .45 per mile to a flat fee of $240 per month, which is likely to be less than what most salespeople are currently receiving.
- Choose between Case 9.2 or 9.3 of the textbook and complete the required report.
- Conduct research online to find a written business report that includes visual aids that don’t follow the general rules outlined in Chapter 9. Write a short critique that summarizes the problems with the visual aids and make a solid recommendation on how to improve the visual aids for greater impact, per the rules in Chapter 8. Be sure to submit a link to the original report with your write up.
- Length: 1500 – 1750 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word count for this assignment.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- File name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)
M3 Assignment CLO –1, 5
M3 Assignment UMBO – 1, 2, 4