Leadership And Ethics Within Mandatory Minimum Prison Sentencing In The U.S.
· Rearrange public administration, both the traditional and the new approaches, from structural, functional, and process perspectives, as well as the key goals of the public and private sector.
· Predict the changing nature and responsibilities for managing public and nonprofit organizations.
· Critique ethics in public service and its influence on the study of public administration as it relates to political choice.
· Compose the concepts of public leadership and management essential to the study of public administration.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in public administration.
· Write clearly and concisely about public administration using proper writing mechanics.