Research Paper-communication skills
We communicate daily in our personal and professional lives. How we communicate with our friends and family differs from how we communicate in the workplace.
- How do you communicate with superiors, subordinates, and peers? Are the elements of communication different or is the approach different?
- What communication skills do you use when you are working in a team?
- What communication skills do you use when you are dealing with a situation that is making you angry, for example, phone rage?
- What are the key elements of communication that you use in your work environment?
- Do you believe that the same communication skills work for every situation? Why or why not?