Research Paper-Discuss strategies for recruitment of the various types of stakeholders that will complete fundraising assignments.
- Based on part 1’s analysis, indicate a set of realistic fundraising activities that the nonprofit will conduct to achieve its fundraising priorities. There should be a minimum of three types of activities indicated. The amount of funds each type of activity will yield should be included in this section.
- Related to each fundraising activity, indicate the main tasks that will be conducted to complete each activity, what type of stakeholder will complete each main task, and when the task will be completed. This information should be presented in a Microsoft Word table inserted into the assignment. Some tasks should be completed by volunteers.
- Briefly discuss why each type of stakeholder was selected to perform the specific assigned tasks.
- Discuss strategies for recruitment of the various types of stakeholders that will complete fundraising assignments. Recommend specific methods to recruit each type of stakeholder.
- Analyze potential ethical and logistical issues related to each fundraising activity and make recommendations to address each issue.
- Provide an overall summative evaluation of the nonprofit’s fundraising capabilities.