Research Paper Easy-Analyze advantages in employing the just-in-time philosophy in your organization. Evaluate means in which the philosophy could potentially impact quality assurance
- Evaluate two to four (2-4) weaknesses that are evident in the selected organization’s product life cycle. Generate a new product design and product selection, and then determine three (3) strategies that the organization needs in order to strengthen the operation. Provide support for the rationale.
- Determine the key components of supply chain management for the company you have selected. Determine three (3) major issues that could affect the structuring, sourcing, purchasing, and the supply chain of your organization. Provide a solution to each issue.
- Develop a total quality management tool that identifies and analyzes any future issues. Provide a rationale for developing the selected tool.
- Analyze advantages in employing the just-in-time philosophy in your organization. Evaluate means in which the philosophy could potentially impact quality assurance. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Determine a qualitative and quantitative forecasting method for your operation. Next, create a table in which you identify the characteristics of the operation that relate to each method. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each method.