- Describe the role of strategic planning in achieving a competitive advantage.
- Assess Caterpillar Inc. to determine whether their top focus is accounting profitability, shareholder value creation, or economic value creation.
- Assess whether Caterpillar Inc. leverages the appropriate value and cost drivers for their business strategy.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of Caterpillar Inc’s competitive advantages.
- Evaluate the influence of ethics, social responsibility, and legal considerations on strategic planning.
- Discuss the value of corporate social responsibility (CSR), and determine if Caterpillar Inc.’s CSR meets those values.
- Analyze the role of ethics and social responsibility in developing Caterpillar Inc.’s strategic plan while considering stakeholder needs and agenda.
Please follow and like us: