Recruiting and Staff Plan
Assess the opening case study from Chapter 6: “Amazon is Hiring…Big Time!” In a three- to five-page paper (not including the title and references pages), create a recruiting and staffing strategy for Amazon, and select one position from the given list to write a recruiting and staffing plan; consider how many of these positions Amazon needs to fill. You must select from the following full-time positions: Warehouse Supervisor, Delivery Representative, and Customer Service Manager.) Your paper must include the following:
a. Write an introduction including the selected position, a preview of your paper, and a succinct thesis statement.
b. Discuss the legal landscape, including special legal considerations that the company should be aware of.
c. Create a recruiting plan for the position selected that includes the following:
· Explain what recruiting is and why it is important.
· Explain the tools that will be utilized to find candidates for filling the selected position, and state why each tool was selected.
d. Create a selection plan for the position that includes the following:
· Explain what staffing is and why it is important.
· State what assessments will be used and why.
· Discuss the types of interviewing techniques that will be used and why.
· List five job-specific interview questions for the position candidates.
e. Write a conclusion paragraph that reaffirms your thesis statement.