Term Paper-Apply and rule on moral and ethical analysis to issues relevant to the public administration decision-making process.
- Interpret the language of the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. legal system in order to explain the principles and process of constitutional, regulatory, and administrative laws at the federal and state levels.
- Use the “case” approach to the U.S. legal system for researching cases, laws, and other legal communications using technology and information resources.
- Evaluate legal subjects relevant to public administration to include property, government contracts, employment, and torts.
- Relate the administrative process, constitutional and statutory requirements, to the scope of judicial review of administrative agency decisions.
- Assess legal decisions related to the administration of public goods.
- Apply and rule on moral and ethical analysis to issues relevant to the public administration decision-making process.