Term paper for FIN341 – Commercial Banking Management is to submit a report on a specific banking products in Kuwait aiming to conduct a comparative analysis on the category of products chosen for your paper. The following are the category of products that student can select:
- Transaction Accounts (Demand Deposits, NOW, Checking Accounts, …etc)
- Fixed Deposits
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Loans
- E-Channels (E-banking)
The proposed paper structure should be as follows:
- Executive summary: a summary of the paper presenting the concept, the main findings. and recommendations.
- Introduction: this section shall describe the banking industry in Kuwait and available products with specific focus on the category of products you have chosen from the above list.
- Comparative Analysis: should collect information about available products in the category you have chosen provided by banks in Kuwait.
- Recommendation: your opinion on the best available products/banks in the category.
Group Work: the term paper must be prepared by at most a team of 3 students. Exceptions should be agreed with the course instructor.
Deadline: the paper must be submitted on or before the last lecture of the course as shown in university calendar.
Presentation:toward the end of the courseeach group should give a 15 minutes presentation with a 5 minutes question and answer session. The presentations should be on power point or similar software.
Word Count: a minimum of 2,500 words is required with no maximum ceiling.
Marking Guideline: students are evaluated based on the paper and the oral presentation performed in class.