Write a 4-page report on your observations of your Gemba. Include the following in your report:
- Provide a summary of your organization. –
- Provide context regarding the events and any industry.
- Note your Gemba observations.
- What was the goal of the Gemba?
- What did you observe during your Gemba?
- Provide a preliminary analysis of your observations.
- Did you observe any opportunities?
- Decrease inefficiencies
- Reduce waste
- Improve a product
- Streamline a process
- What were the key takeaways?
- Who were the individuals you spoke with? Chief of Preventive Medicine and Chief of Occupational Health
- Who are they and what are their responsibilities? Supervisors for those areas, they oversee the daily works of Preventive Medicine and Occupational Health
- What did you learn from the people who work in the environment you observed?
- List two short-term and one long-term executable project ideas.
- How is your employer responding to your project? They are very receptive to this project and helpful.
Cite any resources you may have used in the Gemba.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.