The two-party system has been a segment of the American political landscape since the beginning. During the Constitutional Convention, supporters of the document were referred to as the Federalists. Those who opposed the Constitution were called Anti-Federalists.
Using the Argosy University online library resources, identify and review at least two scholarly articles that describe in some detail how the Federalists and Anti-Federalists differed in their support for the US Constitution.
Based on your research of the readings for this module and the articles you have identified, complete the following:
- Compare and contrast the opposing views of the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists. Be sure to include the following:
- Introductory paragraph(s) that summarize the comparison and explain why it is important to understand the two opposing views
- A table with two columns—one for the Federalists and one for the Anti-Federalists—that summarizes at least five opposing views on the Constitution for each camp
- Concluding paragraph(s) expressing your views on which camp you would have supported at the time and why
- Citations of scholarly references that support your positions
- A reference page in APA style
Write a 2-3 page paper in Word format.