In this assignment, you will research and provide a brief overview of the Constitutional Convention held in Philadelphia in May 1787 from the perspective of any one of the delegates that represented a colony. In addition, you will analyze the Great Compromise and the Three-Fifths Compromise from the perspective of the same delegate. You will have the opportunity to review the outcome of the Constitutional Convention and research the position held by one of the delegates.
For this LASA, complete the following:
- Research and provide a brief overview of the Constitutional Convention held in Philadelphia in May 1787.
- Choose and assume the position of oneof the following delegates to the convention:
- James Wilson, Pennsylvania
- Charles Pinckney, South Carolina
- Alexander Hamilton, New York
- James Madison, Virginia