Thesis Papers: describes roles and strategies for maintaining ethical and consistent client care.
describe roles and strategies for maintaining ethical and consistent client care.
· Recommend additional steps professionals at the agency could take to advocate at the state or national level to reduce barriers that impede access, equity, and success for their client population.
Review the Scoring Guide linked in the Resources area to make sure you understand how this assignment will be graded.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Style: Compose your paper to concisely and clearly address each topic, with correct grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
· Resources: Be sure to cite and reference at least 3 sources correctly in APA style.
· Font and Font Size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
· Length of paper: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
Turnitin Submission Requirements
You are required to submit your final version of this paper to Turnitin to generate a final report prior to submitting the assignment for grading. From the Turnitin tool, first submit to the draft link to check your work for any necessary edits. Once the paper is finalized and all edits have been made, submit your final paper to the Final report option for the assignment. Please be advised it can take up to a day to obtain the percentage from Turnitin. When your paper is downloaded and viewable in Turnitin, save the originality report. Refer to the Turnitin.com Tutorial: Viewing Originality Reports (linked in the assignment Resources) for guidance.
· Submit your assignment using the following file naming format: Your Name_AssignmentNumber_Assignment Title (example: Ima_Learner_u03a1_ClientDescription).
· In the comment section, provide the percentage from the final Turnitin report (example: Final Turnitin percentage = 4%). Please be prepared to provide your faculty member with a copy of the Turnitin report should this be requested of you.
Submit the assignment to your instructor as an attachment in the assignment area no later than 11:59 p.m. central time on Sunday.
· Consultation, Supervision, and Advocacy Plan Scoring Guide.
· Viewing an Originality Report.
· APA Style and Format.
· Unit 9 Assignment Template.