Thesis Papers: Discussion of any fitness tests, methods of evaluation, and data collection used to assess and evaluate the client’s needs
Calculations: Calculate the client’s target heart rate using the Karvonen formula.
Training Program: Design a full 12-week periodized training program for the client described in the Client Profile. Be very specific as you design the training program. This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your full comprehension of the information and concepts discussed throughout the course. List the types of exercise, duration, sets, reps, rest intervals, and so on.
Include the following in your case study submission:
- A description of your professional responsibilities as discussed in the stages of the drawing-in process (Unit 12)
- Discussion of any fitness tests, methods of evaluation, and data collection used to assess and evaluate the client’s needs
- Specific conditions that you have identified in the client profile
- A fully detailed 12-week comprehensive and periodized training program including specific exercises, sets, repetitions, suggested rest times, etc. Use an integrated approach in your program recommendations.
- Specific and detailed nutritional strategies and an explanation as to how the strategies will assist the client in meeting energy needs
- Explanation for your chosen assessment, programming, and nutritional reco