Thesis Papers: Explain the key principles of data security and identify data security risk and violations in data management system design.
- Design a relational database so that it is at least in 3NF.
- Prepare database design documents using the data definition, data manipulation, and data control language components of the SQL language.
- Explain the key principles of data security and identify data security risk and violations in data management system design.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic implications and management of database systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to the strategic planning for database systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.