Thesis Papers: Explain the role of integrity and availability in a networked environment.
- Explain the basic components and media of network systems and distinguish between LANs, MANs, and WANs.
- Summarize current networking standards and how standards bodies and the standardization process impact networking technology.
- Describe the TCP / IP protocols and various functions among the application layer.
- Contrast why different technologies are deployed in different contexts of networking, such as topology, bandwidth, distance, and number of users.
- Explain and differentiate among network hardware devices and components.
- Compare and contrast among network operating systems.
- Describe security policy, practices, encryption techniques, and design considerations in support of business operations in a networked environment.
- Explain the role of integrity and availability in a networked environment.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in computing networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory networking topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Please follow and like us: