Thesis Papers: Stress management (including but not limited to exercise, nutrition, progressive muscle relaxation)
MAIN POST CHFD415
As we look at ways to help reduce stress on children and families, there are many sources that will help. Review the information at “Talking with your children about stress,” American Psychological Association (n.d.), http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/talking-about-stress.aspx.
Which of these tips provided do you believe would be the most useful? Why?
Expand your discussion by adding one more idea. Choose from one of the three topic searches below (there are many programs found within each topic area). You will need just one more topic idea, not one from each topic.
· Search topic- Resiliency Training
· Search topic- Coping skills
· Search topic- Stress management (including but not limited to exercise, nutrition, progressive muscle relaxation)
· Align your posting to the forum rubric and make sure you use APA format in your references and citations.
· Do not copy the question back into your reply.
American Psychological Association (n.d.) Talking with your children about stress. Retrieved from http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/talking-about-stress.aspx