Thesis Papers: subsystem functionality and Prototype
he Prototype should address the following requirements:
- The prototype should match the overall design created in the Case assignment and should provide evidence that the intended design will work.
- A basic visual interface to support navigation of the program and identify the future functionality of the application.
- No subsystem functionality is required but stubs to connectivity points for subsystems should be identified and have the ability to perform basic functionality tests.
- All code should be well-documented with comments.
- The program should run without significant errors.
Please follow and like us: