Your lab report should display critical thinking as well as demonstrate a grasp how information. Your report must address the following elements:
o Examine how digital evidence poses unique challenges to the criminal justice system.
o Explain the ethical issues resulting from emerging technology out pacing the law.
Differentiate between how the various landmark cases have impacted the admission of forensic evidence in court.
The Laboratory Activity Report
· Must be approximately 1,000 words (, not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a separate title page with the following
· In text citing
· Must use at least two scholarly, peer reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text and lab manual.
· Must document all sources in APA style.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style