Urgent Essay Help-Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of age for anyone over the age of 40. This kind of legislation, like other types of anti-discriminatory legislation, will not end all discrimination. However, such laws clearly state society’s values.
- Which demographic groups are protected by this Act?
- Which types of discrimination are prohibited under the Act?
- Is the Act still relevant for seniors today? If yes, how? If not, why not? Provide examples.
- What amendments are required to the Act as more baby boomers age?
- Has this Act affected any of the minority groups in US? If no, why not? If yes, how?