Urgent Essay Help-How do the lessons in TEDEd promote student engagement?
Access TEDEd . Take some time to peruse through the menu of lessons and provide us with your impressions. The following serves to prompt your response as opposed to a required “list”:
- How do the lessons in TEDEd promote student engagement?
- What are some ways students are encouraged to think about what they are learning?
- How do these modes of learning allow both students and teachers to assess learning?
- Think of two ways you can incorporate a TEDEd lesson into a typical 50-70 minute class period. How could you deliver it? How could students access it?. Take a look at the NETS-S standards when addressing this.
- Share one particular lesson you explored as well as what you gained from it.