Urgent Essay Help-When differentiation is appropriate for teaching and reinforcing those expectations, including examples of that differentiation.
Spend 5 hours observing and interviewing a certified teacher in grades 1-8 about the teacher’s classroom management plan, the school’s behavior expectations for students, the school’s behavior management program, and how these expectations are apparent across the campus and in the classroom.
Your interview questions and observation should probe:
- The type, number, and degree to which the expectations are stated in positive language and the rationales for these expectations.
- The forms and locations in which the expectations are posted on the school grounds and in the classroom.
- How expectations are initially taught, reinforced, and monitored school-wide and at the individual classroom level for students who start the academic year at the school site or later in the year.
- When differentiation is appropriate for teaching and reinforcing those expectations, including examples of that differentiation.
- How classroom and school-wide behavioral expectations are communicated to students and families.
- The teacher’s reflections on the overall degree of effectiveness of her or his classroom management plan.
- Recommendations for change of the classroom’s management plan based on personal experiences.