Urgent Essay Writing Service: What factors contributed to race riots and violence in the World War I era?
1) How did the strategies promoted by Booker T. Washington differ from those of W.E.B. DuBois and the NAACP? Which were more effective?
2) Assess Washington’s contributions to the advancement of black people.
3) How did middle-class and prosperous black people try to contribute to progress for their race? Were there efforts effective?
4) Why did most African Americans support U.S. participation in World War I? Was that support justified?
5) What factors contributed to race riots and violence in the World War I era?