M6. Exam 1 – Cunningham
Please answer the following short essay questions. Good luck!
- Why were the Dutch able to take over New Sweden? Why were the Swedes so unsuccessful?
- Who agreed on July 1, 1676 to split the land along an indefinite line from Little Egg Harbor to the northwest corner? Why was this done?
- What would have happened to Washington had the British won?
- Would you have been friends with William Franklin or his father, Benjamin Franklin? Please explain your answer.
- What is the significance of Lord Cornbury?