- In the Sheehy article, the author reports on an “experiment” with an incentive program.
- What were the general results of this experiment?
- In retrospect, did the author make any recommendations to improve upon the design of the incentive program? What were those recommendations?
- As a design for an incentive program, tell me about those specific items that were included that you liked about the process.
- As a design for an incentive program, tell me about those specific items that were included that you did not like about the process, and how you would propose to improve them.
- After reading the Goodrum article, tell me about the authors’ recommendation on the establishment of an incentive program. If they are suggesting that an incentive program can in fact aid an organization’s safety program, how would they propose to establish that program?
- What changes/suggestion do you have to further improve or address weaknesses you perceive with their suggestions?
Please follow and like us: