Write My Essay Online-BA 3102 Full Analysis Paper on Moral Dilemma
BA 3102 Full Analysis Paper on Moral Dilemma
Once you have described the situation, please discuss your answers to the following questions:
- What stakeholders were affected by the decision or action? (Be sure to justify and explain why they are stakeholders, and be sure to include all relevant stakeholders, even ones that might jump out at you in the beginning.)
- What would have been considered the “right” outcome? What would have been considered “wrong”? Why? (I should be reading about value frameworks, ethics, etc. here.)
- To what ethical principle or principles was the person (or persons) who made the decision or took the action possibly adhering? Do these match yours today? Why/why not? (Again, I should be reading about value frameworks, ethics, etc. here.)
- What biases might have prevented the person (or persons) from making the best decision or taking the proper action?
- If there’s an organization (company, institution, employer) in the situation, what might that organization have done to prevent and/or remedy the situation and ensure an ethical result?
Sometimes we are faced with situations where we have to make a decision that has moral implications for us. Perhaps it is a situation where someone is stuck between deciding which of their values to follow – there can be strong temptations to favor some of our values or to ignore them entirely. We are examining organizations and businesses that take actions according to (or in spite of) their moral frameworks; this assignment takes it to the individual level.
Describe a situation in your work or personal life, either experienced or witnessed, in which someone faced a moral dilemma and a decision or action of moral gravity was made or taken.