Write My Research Paper-Atlas Cold Storage- Accounting Ethics
Please read the case study and answer the questions that follow. Case Study: Atlas Cold Storage Inc.: https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-accounting-ethics/sites/ca.centre-for-accounting-ethics/files/uploads/files/atlas_cold_storage_case.pdf.
Cheating occurs at many levels within a firm. In the case study, the president engaged in several questionable activities with the company’s financial statements.
- With Ernst & Young LLP’s (“E&Y”), what might have been the ethical decision that they faced with the client?
- What was Andrew Peters’, VP and CFO, ethical justification to go along with the president?
- What could J. Nicholas Ross, Chairman, have done to foster and create an ethical environment?
- What might be the cheating signal in the company that would make deontology ethical theory effective?
- What might be the duty to the bank, creditors, and the client by E&Y, the auditor?
- What conclusion and results was the leadership of Atlas Cold storage expecting with all the financial schemes?