Write My Research Paper-What is The History of Public Relations?
- Ivy Ledbetter Lee believed public relations should focus on providing honest and accurate information to the public. Using the company or celebrity you researched for the third e-Activity, list and explain in detail at least two factors that contributed to why you think the company or celebrity was successful or unsuccessful in following Lee’s formula. E-Activity:Research on the Internet a company or celebrity which/who was either successful or unsuccessful in following Ivy Ledbetter Lee’s formula for public relations: focus on providing honest and accurate information to the public. Be prepared to discuss.
- Public relations came of age due to five general factors in our society. Choose one of these factors (listed below) and explain in detail how it contributed to the development of public relations as we know it today.
- The growth of large institutions
- Heightened public awareness and media sophistication
- Increasing incidence of societal change, conflict, and confrontation
- Growing power of globalization
- Dominance of the Internet and growth of social media
Please follow and like us: