Write My Term Paper-Curriculum Based Assessment Design
Curriculum Based Assessment Design
Using what you’ve learned from Chapters Six and Eight from Lefrançois as well as other resources along the way, develop a curriculum based assessment (CBA) centered on one of your two instructional plans from Weeks Three and Four
- State measurable and observable objectives (what you wanted students to learn).
- Describe how you knew learning occurred prior to summative assessment.
- Describe the instructional strategies used to prepare students for the summative assessment (from your previous instructional plan in either Weeks Three or Four).
- Explain adjustments you made or should have made to your instruction to ensure mastery of learning objectives.
- Describe how the use of technology contributed to student preparation for the summative assessment or how it will be added to and contribute to the summative assessment here.