Writing Service-Identify marketing and information technology as part of the strategies and tactics section of the business plan.
- Identify marketing and information technology as part of the strategies and tactics section of the business plan.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Show, in this section, the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.