Writing Service-Reproductive Disorders
Jane, aged 23 years, tested positive for gonorrhea a year ago. Her partner was also diagnosed with penicillinase producing N. gonorrhoeae, and was given antibiotics. However, on the same day, Jane was taken to the ER with severe abdominal pain and vomiting. Her cervical smear test revealed N. gonorrhoeaeas well as other bacteria.
- What are the signs and symptoms of gonorrhea in a male and in a female?
- How does gonorrhea lead to PID?
- Is there any peritonitis involved?
- Will Jane develop infertility?
- What are drug-resistant bacteria?