Writing Service-Training Framework
submit an outline for a training framework for some aspect of diversity and an evaluation that you can use to indicate whether your learning outcomes have been met. While time limits us in completing the entire text, you will find information in Chapter 11 (Dimmock & Walker, 2005). There are other resources below that might be helpful. You should also do some research on your own as you prepare this assignment. As you design this framework, consider the following:
- What is your rationale for designing the training? (Two or three paragraphs)
- What is your training goal?
- What will be your learning objective(s)?
- What will you do to meet the objective(s)? (methods/activities)
- What will be the results of your training?
- How will you know if your learning objectives are met? (This will be the evaluation piece).
- How will this training impact student learning?
- What will you need to do to follow up on this training? (Two or three paragraphs)